Thursday, July 16, 2009

Been lookin’ at podcast directories

Decided to find a good web design podcast. Many of the web design podcasts were way too chatty for my taste— too much personality, and not enough content. I also found that you can find many of the same podcasts on different directory sites.

Discovered that some podcast directories had better browse categories than others. ODEO was pretty good, but to find the web design content in ODEO I had to choose Arts, and then Design to find the web design stuff.

Found the web design stuff at ITunes by gong to Arts, and then to Design. ITunes has a great sorting feature. You can sort the podcasts by Name, Time, Artist, Album and Genre.

Podcast.com has a web design channel. From there I sampled podcasts from CreativeExpert who does design interviews. I also sampled WebDesignTV. If you are interested in CSS3, I've included a link to a video interview with Hakon Wium Lie. He discusses many of the new features and font options available in CSS3.

No comments: