Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Delicious Bookmarking is Fabulous!

I have now saved my browser bookmarks into Del.icio.us, and I think it is a great way to store professional bookmarks for reference. I also like the idea of bookmark sharing. I checked out the bookmarks of one of my co-workers who is also on our organizations Web 2.0 Innovation team. The only thing I found difficult in finding team member bookmarks was that I needed to know their Delicious user name. I took a guess on his, and I guessed correctly.

I really like the tagging features! I especially like that the site will give you tag suggestions based on what other users who have bookmarked the same link have used.

Even though I'm still green behind the ears, because of my willingness to explore, I've already found some content that I believe will be helpful on future projects.

No comments: