Monday, June 29, 2009

wikiHow and How to Deskunk Your Dog


According to their introductory tour, “wikiHow is a collaborative writing project aiming to build the world's largest and highest-quality how-to manual. As of this minute, wikiHow contains 56,674 articles. We are read by tens of millions of people from multiple countries every month making us the most popular wiki after Wikipedia..” I can believe it. It is populated with practical, as well as entertaining, how-to wiki articles. After browsing several categories I recognized an article that I felt qualified to edit.

One of my dogs had a short encounter with a skunk at 2 AM Saturday morning. This is not my first experience with the skunk versus dog aftermath. Tomato juice and those commercial remedies from the pet store don't work! The deskunking method I found on the internet at 2 AM is so much better! The wikiHow site had a How to Deskunk your dog article which also included the same deskunking solution. I felt confident in adding a little more information to the article because of my recent experience. The editing feature at wikiHow was easy to use.


How to Deskunk Your Dog

No comments: