Thursday, June 18, 2009

Louie the Wonder Dog


I have always liked the companionship of dogs. They listen to you when no one else will. They always accept you for who you are. My dogs have always been glad to see me when I come home from work. Once I had a dog who actually learned to speak a little English. She could say “Hello” when I came home from work. Sure, it wasn't enunciated clearly, but it was close enough that I understood it. She could also say “water” and “braunschweiger". Braunschweiger Liver Sausage was her favorite treat.
Today, I want to share some photos of my friend Louie the Wonder Dog. I just started a Flickr account as part of my “23 Things” Web 2.0 learning experience, and so I uploaded some recent photos of Louie. Louie is by far the most charming and engaging canine friend I've ever known. I'm sure I'll share more about Louie with you in later posts, but right now, I just want you to take a look at the photos I've posted of him at www.flickr.com/photos/web2momma. Enjoy!

No comments: